Can a recently graduated student serve as my deputy for borrowing or adding material to OCRA / Course Reserves?


If the person you wish to be your deputy borrower is not a current member of the Brown community, you can obtain a Sponsored ID for them through the Brown Card Office. This will allow the deputy to borrow print and access electronic materials for the professor.

If you wish this person to be able to add materials to course reserves, please contact in order to set this up.

Please note that OCRA no longer exists and has been replaced by the new course reserves system.

  • Last Updated Jan 12, 2023
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Karen Bouchard

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0