How do I obtain my transcript from Katharine Gibbs School / Katharine Gibbs College?


The John Hay Library does not maintain student records for the Katharine Gibbs School/College. Individuals looking for student records and transcripts should contact: 

Perdoceo Education Corporation, 231 Martingale Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173; Phone: (847) 781-3600; Website:

  • Last Updated May 27, 2020
  • Views 1401
  • Answered By Jennifer Betts

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0