What are microforms / microfilm / microfiche?


Microforms are reduced size photographic reproductions of printed materials on reel to reel film (microfilm), film cards (microfiche), or opaque pages that can be read with a special reader. The Rockefeller library has readers on B-level and the Hay has one in its Special Collections Reading Room. The readers in the Rock are currently unable to scan, but are still available for reading and printing. Please email Rock@Brown.edu if you need help accessing a reader.

  • Last Updated Jan 12, 2023
  • Views 33
  • Answered By Karen Bouchard

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0