Who can reserve / How do I reserve a study carrel?


Undergraduates writing a thesis, faculty members, and graduate students can reserve a carrel in the Rock, Sciences, or Orwig. Please apply at the library service desk.

If you have any questions, please contact Bart_Hollingsworth@Brown.edu

  • Last Updated Sep 16, 2021
  • Views 724
  • Answered By Karen Bouchard

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0